Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cruisin' with Daddy.





























Brendan finally put the seat on the back of my bike so I can take Landon riding with me. I'm feeling a ton better, but not quite well enough to pedal Landy around the neighborhood, so Brendan took him out for a ride around the block. Landon had a blast. Every day since he's asked me to take him on the "Bink" again. Landon has a Thomas the Train Helmet that he wears. But the seat came with a helmet too, and it's huge, and Landon found it and wore it around the front yard while he kicked a ball. I thought he looked funny, so I took some pictures. hahaha.

No comments: