Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Our Trip to California







Our first day of driving went very smoothly. Landon was amazing. And the scenery was absolutely beautiful. We're in Wise, VA tonight, and it's in the mountains... very close to Tennessee. It almost seemed to go by faster than a regular drive from NC to MD... but I think that's because everything was new to us. We just pulled the camera out of our bag once we got here so there aren't many pictures. I'll make sure I keep it within my reach for the next leg of our trip. And I want to say Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's in our families!

No comments: