Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Family Pictures

















Okay... sorry it's been a while! Whenever I get free time it's usually spent doing homework, so I don't get on here too much anymore. But for the time being... I have to wait until we get back to Maryland before I can continue to get my degree in Elementary Education. So I actually have a little free time now, which is amazing! We had family pictures done after Brendan came back from Egypt, and I wanted to post some for the family to see. The boys pretty much look the same... except Maddox has a few more teeth now. Hahaha! Anywho... our photographer was Chelsea Anne, and she's awesome! She was so great with the kids and her pictures are amazing too! Here they are, hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Keri Ronk said...

These pictures are great Stacey!