Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Is it Halloween yet?




It has been one week since Daddy has left for school, and we already miss him lots! So we (Landon and I) have decided to start a blog so Daddy can see him every day. Our countdown to Halloween has begun... and luckily Landon's birthday is in a couple of weeks, so I'm trying to focus my attention on preparing the house for that. Last night tropical storm Hannah came, and went, and luckily there really wasn't any damage done. Landon and I spent the night with friends because I didn't want to be here alone in case something happened (thanks again Adam, Sarah, and Kasie). We had a good time, but I'm looking forward to Landon getting somewhat back on his schedule so he wakes up in a good mood. He's very entertaining these days, he sings along to lots of songs and he's got the alphabet down, up to the letter G. He's such a little man, every morning he says "Good morning. It's nice to see you", and he has such nice manners, which thrills me. He enjoys nothing more than playing with his trains and trucks, and taking Toby for walks while Landon rides in the wagon. Landon loves to pretend to sneeze just so I will say "God bless you". He loves to watch the video of daddy reading every night. His favorite movies to watch right now are Winnie the Pooh and the cow movie. Last but not least, he has begun to jump in the pool by himself... and he thinks he is amazing!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I may be a little bias, but I think Landon is with out a doubt the most amazing little person I have ever met! I love you Landy!! I cant wait to see you and your Mommy and Daddy again!! Soon I hope!!

Love MeMe