Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Messin' Around with Mom




Today was a busy day. We went with our friends Ashley and Colby to pick up Colby's daddy who just got home from Iraq. It was a lot of fun, and it was cool to see them reunite. It definitely makes you appreciate your family. I don't have any pictures from today, go figure. I was so worried about taking pictures on Ashley's camera for them I forgot to use mine. Oh well. These are some pictures that Landy and I have taken in the last few days while we were just hangin' around the house. His hair is getting longer, and now I can spike it in a mohawk even in the back when he's in the bath. The picture with the hat is a sneak preview of Landon's Halloween costume. He's going to be a Marine Drill Instructor... it's the cutest outfit I've ever seen. And then there's one of me and Landy just messin' around with some stickers. He decorated our faces.

No comments: