Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Landon's Artwork




So... last night Landon must have been bored when I was on the computer. He was sitting right next to me in his chair, talking to himself, and I wasn't really paying attention. When I looked over at him, I saw the beautiful artwork he created on his own legs, feet, and hands with a black pen. I asked him what he drew, and he said "eyes, tummy, and circle". Luckily the eyes, tummy, and circle that he drew washed right off in the bath. My little artist.

1 comment:

MK said...

your nails look good here stace.
can't wait to see you and larry next weekend.

tell your baby i said hi and that i love him.

xo.
Ah-Meggie